Essential Guide to Benefits and Money Advice
This guide has been produced by the Highland Council and is intended for individuals and groups who:
- believe they may be entitled to Benefit;
- care for or support another person;
- know of someone that may be entitled to benefit;
- need assistance and advice with their finances; and
- need advice about energy efficiency.
This guide also provides essential advice and information on other entitlements such as Council Tax discounts and exemptions, free school meals and concessionary travel.
The information provided in this guide is not exhaustive.
If none of the listed benefits apply to your circumstances and you think you might be entitled to some help, you’re better off finding out.
Please contact the Customer Income Maximisation Team on:
Telephone: 0800 090 1004
Do NOT send personal information to the above email address
Write to us at: PO Box 5775, Inverness, IV1 9EN