South Lanarkshire Council

Welfare rights advice

We can help you claim the benefits you are entitled to.

We will calculate benefit entitlement, taking into consideration all of your circumstances. If you are not getting the maximum benefit you are entitled to, we can help you complete application forms, follow up your claims, and, if necessary, represent you at an appeal tribunal.

For more information contact the Money Matters team.

Visit the money maters pages on the South Lanarkshire council website